THE JAPANESE JOURNAL OF
DEVELOPMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY (2021, Vol.32)
- UEDA, Mizuho & KATSURADA, Emiko:
Positive Empathy Development in Toddlers: Comparison with Negative Empathy Development and Examination of Situational Variables.
- KOYAMA, Saori, MORIYAMA, Masako, KOBAYASHI, Sachiko, & OBARA, Tomoko:
Cognitive Process of Fathers in Response to Crying Infants.
- TAKIYOSHI, Michika & TANAKA, Mari:
Correlations between Understanding Autism Spectrum Disorder and Self-positiveness in Typically Developing Individuals: Changes through Group Work with People with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- KIMURA, Minako & KATO, Yoshinobu:
Does a Photograph of a Strawberry Cake Taste as Sweet as the Real One?: Understanding the Representational Nature of Photographs among Four- and Five- year-old Children.
- JIKIHARA, Yasumitsu, SAKANO, Yoshitaka, & ANDO, Satoko:
The Continuation Process of Parenting Time by Resident Mothers.
- OHNO, Aikana & TANAKA, Mari:
Cognition of Kawaii in Individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder: Focusing on Gaze and Baby Schema in Human and Animal Faces.
- HAMADA, Megumi, ITO, Hiroyuki, MURAYAMA, Yasuo, KATORI, Mizuho, TAKAYANAGI, Nobuya, NAKAJIMA, Takahiro, MYOGAN, Mitsunori, & TSUJII, Masatsugu:
Analyzing the Relationship between Feelings of Gender Dysphoria and Psychological and Social Maladjustment in Elementary and Middle School Students: Determining Cut-Off Points for the Feelings of Gender Dysphoria Scale.
- ITO, Hiroyuki, HAMADA, Megumi, MURAYAMA, Yasuo, TAKAYANAGI, Nobuya, MYOGAN, Mitsunori, & TSUJII, Masatsugu:
Longitudinal Effects of Free-time Use on Psychosocial Adjustment in Elementary and Junior High School Students.
- KANZAKI, Mami & SUZUKI, Hanako:
Process of School Nonattendants' Career Decision-making in High School: Understanding School Experiences with the Trajectory Equifinality Modeling.
- ARAI, Motoko:
Processes of Self-injuries: A Qualitative Study of Adolescents.
- KUSUMI, Yusuke, TAKATSU, Azusa, & SATO, Yoshitake:
Participation Process of Students with Intellectual Disabilities in Classroom Discourse: A Sociocultural Approach.
- IGUCHI, Akiko, TABARU, Kei, & HARASHIMA, Tsuneo:
Relationship between Acquisition of Japanese Manual Alphabet Reading and Phonological Awareness in Preschool Children Who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing: Comparison with Hiragana.
Special Issue Preface
- Special Issue Editors: TANAKA, Ytukari, MYOWA, Masako & MATSUNAGA, Michiko: Toward an integrated understanding of parenthood.
Special Issue Articles Invited Review
- MANO, Taiju::
Neural Circuits Related to the Expression of Parental Behavior.
- MATSUNAGA, Michiko:
Neurophysiological Basis of Human Parenting: Effect of Nurturing Experiences on the Increased Sensitivity of Mothers to Emotional Facial Expressions.
- TANAKA, Yukari:
Research on the Parental Brain: Toward the Tailor-made Support for the Development of Parenthood.
- FUJISAWA, Takashi, SHIMADA, Koji, & TOMODA, Akemi:
Human Parental Brain Function and Interventions for Dysfunction.
- OSAWA, Naoki:
Toddlerhood and Early Childhood Leading to the Multifaceted Nature of Parenting Practices and Parental Psychological Functions.
- NAKAJIMA, Takahiro, ITO, Hiroyuki, MYOGAN, Mitsunori, TAKAYANAGI, Nobuya, MURAYAMA, Yoshio, HAMADA, Megumi, MIZUHO, Katori, & TSUJII, Masatsugu:
Autistic traits, mental health, and play during recess in elementary and junior high school students.
- TERASAKA, Akiko, INADA, Naoko, & SHIMODA, Yoshiyuki:
Effectiveness of an Anger Management Program for Elementary School Children: A Preliminary Evaluation in Small Groups for Classroom Implementation.
- NAKAMA, Reiko, SUGIMURA, Kazumi, HATANO, Kai, MIZOKAMI, Shinichi, & TSUZUKI, Manabu:
The Outset of Identity Development during Adolescence: An Investigation on Students' Identity Development from Late Childhood to Middle Adolescence.