THE JAPANESE JOURNAL OF
DEVELOPMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY (2020, Vol.31)
- WATANABE, Kenji, HIRAISHI, Kenji & TANI, Iori:
Examining Relationships between Parenting Skills, Sense of Mutual Trust, and Children’s Psychological Adjustment from Mother-Child Data.
- JIKIHARA, Yasumitsu & ANDO, Satoko:
The Relation between Parental Conflict and Cooperation Postseparation or Postdivorce and Adolescent’s Psychological Distress and Adjustment.
- HATANO, Kai, SUGIMURA, Kazumi, NAKAMA, Reiko, MIZOKAMI, Shinichi, & TSUZUKI, Manabu:
Developmental Tendency of Identity in Adolescence and Young Adulthood and Relationships between Identity and Life Satisfaction.
- TAKAHASHI, Noboru & NAKAMURA, Tomoyasu:
Phonological Awareness of Japanese is More Than a Precondition of Reading Hiragana.
- HAYASHI, Akie & NAKAYA, Motoyuki:
The Relation between Situational Help-seeking Styles and School Adjustment.
- MINAKUCHI, Keigo & YUZAWA, Masamichi:
Effects of Instructional Design on Behavior of Students with Poor Working Memory.
- ITOH, Keiko, YASUDA, Tetsuya, KOBAYASHI, Harumi, & TAKADA, Eiko:
Pragmatic Ability of Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder in Guessing Intentions of Utterances.
- MIGIWA, Ifu & OSHIO, Atsushi:
Age Differences in Curiosity Traits among Japanese Adults: A Cross-Sectional Study.
- YOSHII, Sadahito, WAKAI, Kotaro, NAKAMURA, Susumu, MORIZAWA, Ryosuke, & NAGASAKI, Tsutomu:
Acquisition Process of the Shared Cooperative Activities in a Child with Autism Spectrum Disorder: A Case Study Using Joint Action Routine Procedure in the Lessons of Special Needs Education School.
- SASAKI, Shingo & NAKA, Makiko:
Effects of Instructions on Recalling Event Memory: Tell me “Roughly” or “Exactly”.
- TANIGUCHI, Aya & YAMANE, Takahiro:
The Effect of Presenting Diagnostic Labels on Stigma of Autism Spectrum Disorders.
- TAGAWA, Kaoru:
Mechanisms of the Higher Risk for Physical Abuse of Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (SD): Associations among Parental Cognitive Risk Factors and Characteristics of Children with ASD.
Special Issue Preface
- Special Issue Editors: SAKATA, Yoko, SHIMADA, Hideaki, & KUBO, Namiko: Digital Will Change the Lives of Children and Older Adults.
Special Issue Articles Invited Articles
- NAGATAKI, Shoji:
Epistemology, Media, and Digital Revolution: From a Philosophical Viewpoint.
- SAKATA, Yoko:
Does Simulated Rearing of Pet Robots Develop Children's Biological Understanding?
- ITO, Takashi, NAKAJIMA, Toshihiro, & KAWATA, Manabu:
What Do Sensor-Based Human Activity Recognition Technologies Bring to the Field of Developmental Psychology?
- KUSAKA, Nahoko, SUEMUNE, Yosimichi, SHIMOMURA, Atsuko, & UEDA, Nobuyuki:
Potential of Collaborative Learning among Multiple Generations to Teach Programming for Lifelong Development.
- YAMAMOTO, Makoto:
The Development of Facial Expression Control in Preschool and Elementary School Children: Understanding Emotions and Facial Expression-Making Skills.
- KAKIHANA, Shinichiro:
Factors in Kana Letters That Influence Young Children's Error Patterns in Letter Naming and Their Changes in the Learning Process.