Membership applications may be sent by mail or on-line using either1. The web-based application form on this site, or
2. a mail-in application form
• The person who wishes to join the JSDP should either send his/her name, address, and an 80 yen stamp (within Japan) to the address below, or apply using the application form web page. We will send out an application guide and application materials.
Japan Society of Developmental Psychology
Heisei Building 401
Procedures to Become a Member of JSDPAfter you read the JSDP Membership Rules (below), please click below on the “Web Membership Application” button, and fill in the required information. Please send your annual membership fee by Postal Transfer (or international money order).
Fees1. The annual fee for regular members is 10,000 yen. However, the student* annual fee (for undergraduates, graduate students, and research students) is 7,000 yen.
*Students must also submit a copy of their student ID.
2. In addition, a one-time contribution of 1,000 yen to the JSDP is required.
3. The annual fee for supporting members is 30,000 yen.
4. Please send your total fee amount (for items 1-3) from your local post office.
5. Regardless of the month in which you become a member, the membership is effective through the end of December of the year you join JSDP.
Postal TransferPostal account number: 00120-0-261790
Postal name: Japanese Society for Developmental Psychology
Address inquires to:Japanese Society for Developmental Psychology Member Management Office 4F 2nd Union Bdg. 1-24-1 Sugamo Toshima-Ku Tokyo 170-0002 Japan